The following comprises Our Savior’s Christian School’s Statement of Faith. We believe:
- The Bible, all 66 books, is the inspired and authoritative Word of God.
- That there is one God, in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the Virgin Birth and the Deity of Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God.
- In the substitutionary death of Jesus Christ on the cross which made atonement for the sins of all who repent and believe.
- The bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, which ensures the resurrection of all believers who have received God’s gift of eternal life.
- In the imminent, visible, and bodily return of Christ on earth to set up His kingdom and to judge the world in righteousness.
- That the Holy Spirit indwells all who receive Jesus Christ as both Savior and Lord.
We believe in the power and presence of the Holy Spirit in our lives and in our world. God’s Spirit works in us to lead us to faith in Jesus Christ and changes our hearts and minds as the Holy Spirit opens God’s word to us. God’s spirit fills our lives with the very presence of God, giving us love, joy, and peace to sustain and renew us in all circumstances. In response to all that God has done for us, the Holy Spirit moves us to offer our lives as “living sacrifices” (Romans 12:1), freely giving of our time, talents, and possessions to help others. We believe that we are to share the gospel of Jesus Christ with everyone through word and deed, “so all might know Christ’s love.”
At Our Savior’s Christian Elementary, we teach biblical truth from the NIV.