Ark Angels Preschool is an early childhood ministry of Our Savior’s Lutheran Church. The mission of the school is that all our families and children may experience the love of Christ through an enriched early education program. Ark Angels is dedicated to provide a foundation for spiritual, cognitive, social, emotional and physical development for young children.
Our Saviors Christian Schools 2022/2023 Application Steps
1. APPLY – Complete the application for Admission. Applications will be reviewed first come first serve.
2022/2023 Admissions Application: Preschool Application
2. REGISTRATION FEE – Pay Non Refundable registration fee, due at the time of registration.
3. REGISTER – Once your new student has been accepted, information will be provided to complete your enrollment.
4. CONFIRMATION – When we receive both your registration fee and you’ve completed our registration link that was emailed to you from our Admissions email, then your child will be placed on our official class list. Our Admissions team will send you a confirmation email.
Daily Schedules & Tuition
Class # 1 Ages: 3-4: T/Th 9:00am to 12:00pm.
Monthly Price $200 (9 payments, August 15th – April 15th)
Class #2 Pre-K M/W/F: 9:00am to 12:00pm. Our morning Pre-K classes are full and we are placing children on a waitlist. Our afternoon Pre-K class still has openings.
Monthly Price $250 (9 payments, August 15th – April 15th)
Class #3 Pre-K M/W/F:12:45pm to 3:15pm.
Monthly Price $230 (9 payments, August 15th – April 15th)
- Non Refundable Registration Fee, Preschool: $125.
- FACTS Financial $50 one time fee to set up monthly automatic payments every school year. This fee drops to $20 if bi yearly or yearly payments are scheduled. This fee is added onto your first tuition payment.
- FACTS SIS (Student Information System) $25 one time fee due at the time of setting up your child’s SIS account.
For more information please contact: Colleen Zelmer @ (503)399-0894 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A supply list will be emailed to you mid-summer. Please bring these items as well, on the first day of school.
It is the philosophy of this school that early childhood should be a time of discovery, exploration, security, warmth and fun. Our curriculum is designed to be developmentally appropriate, while integrating Christian principals. Child-directed and teacher-supported learning and play are essential parts of our program. Children enjoy an environment rich with concrete exploration and socializing opportunities. We provide stimulating learning activities, field trips, chapel time, music time, an introduction to Spanish and Sign Language along with individual and cooperative play environments in order to meet the unique needs of each child. Young children are creative and receptive; this program strives to nurture and encourage these qualities in our students as they begin their educational journey.
Planned within the framework of our philosophy and purpose, the curriculum includes:
- Sharing and conversation time
- Community guest appearances
- Chapel time
- Songs and fingerplays
- Music time
- Creative art projects
- Games and large muscle activities
- Beginning Sign Language
- Small muscle development
- Science/nature activities
- Community service projects
- Field trips
- Celebration of birthdays/holidays
- Reading skill development
- Exposure to numbers and letters
- Exposure to early developmental concepts